Online Summer School 2020
From October 28th to November 28th
Weekly sessions every Wednesday
from October 28th to November 25th
& Saturday 28th of November
19.00hs to 20.30hs (Buenos Aires-Brasilia time)
“SLEP Summer School provides intensive theoretical and practical training for young professionals in the area of clinical paediatric endocrinology, in order to improve its development in Latin American countries”
REQUIREMENTS FOR CANDIDATES
1. Be a professional in the Pediatric Endocrinology Area, with residence in Latin America.
2. The age of applicants should not exceed 40 years by December 31, 2020.
3. Summer School Registration Form should be submitted from 7th to 15th of September.
4. Submit a letter of recommendation signed by a SLEP Member
5. Fluent in written and spoken English language.
6. In case of selection, your will not be able to participate in next editions
In case SLEP confirms your participation, you will be requested to send two (2) Clinical Cases from different Pediatric Endocrinology areas.
Submission dates: 26 September to 2 October
Online Application Form Closed